10th Year Nigeria Summit (Conferences)
||Mar 24, 2014
||Mar 25, 2014
The Economist Events brings together 350 leaders of Nigeria's public and private sector with international business players and investors.
Register your place(s) quoting AC/DC to claim your 15% discount off the full fee $1,900
Hurry! places are limited.
SPECIAL HOTEL RATES
The Economist Events have also negotiated preferential room rates with the InterContinental, Lagos for all delegates. Click here to take advantage of this special rate.
For further information contact our customer services team on +44(0)20 7576 8118
- HE Omobola Johnson, Minister of Communication Technology, Federal Republic of Nigeria
- HE Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman, Emaar Properties
- Zhong Jianhua,Special Representative of the Chinese Government for African Affairs, People’s Republic of China
- Abdu Mukhtar, Former Special Adviser and Nigeria's Pioneer Chairman, Economic and Financial Crime Commission
- Tony Elumelu, Chairman, Heirs Holding
Last year, the summit attracted an audience from over 22 countries worldwide. This year will be no different.
Visit www.nigeriasummit.com for more information on speakers and programme.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Contact for further information firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44(0)20 7576 8118
||The Economist Events