National Employee Volunteering Conference (Conferences)
||Aug 13, 2013
||Aug 14, 2013
||Wanderers Club, Illovo, Johannesburg
||Corporates (small, medium and large), government and civil society will come together to rethink current programme strategies. Corporates will have the opportunity to meet civil society organisations that can help them realise their programme objectives. Conference participants will also learn more about world-class practices from international and local specialists.
The two-day programme will include robust discussions around:
• Business and development;
• The business case for employee volunteering;
• Planning and managing successful employee volunteering programmes;
• Measuring and impact assessment;
• The NGO/corporate relationship;
• The role of technology in employee volunteering.
Who should attend?
• Business, government and civil society leaders;
• CSI practitioners;
• Employee volunteer programme managers;
• HR practitioners;
• Communications specialists;
• Directors and managers of civil society organisations including nonprofit and community-based organisations.
• Civil society organisation participants: R2 000 per delegate
• Corporate/government attendees: R4 000 per delegate
To register and find out more about the conference, refer www.facebook.com/events/369765566461351 or www.firstrand.co.za/csi/volunteers/Pages/volunteering-conference.aspx.
||FirstRand Volunteers Vosesa and CAF