Corporate Governance Framework® Workshop (New in SA!)- Structuring Business through Good Governance
||May 05, 2014
||Jun 09, 2014
||Join Terrance M. Booysen in a 1-day practical workshop where delegates will be provided insights that assist them to build a Corporate Governance Framework® for their company. Cutting past the rhetoric and academic hype, the delegates will spend the day discussing the components and then physically draft their own Corporate Governance Framework®.
As the governance blue-print of the company, this workshop provides delegates an understanding of the components required for a Corporate Governance Framework®. After the day session, delegates will have a clear understanding of their shortfalls, and with this knowledge they will be equipped to rapidly fill the gaps in their respective companies. By not blue-printing the company’s Corporate Governance Framework®, the company will forever be on the back-foot. And with the ever-increasing risks and burdening legislation, companies can be rapidly drawn into the quicksand, where profit making and sustainability becomes more of an illusion. There’s no doubt that business must make profit, and if the company’s governance framework is missing or lacking, they should expect the inevitable.
Download the brochure...
This 1-day workshop is the first of its kind in South Africa and it’s designed to accommodate a maximum of fifteen delegates per workshop, thereby maximising individual attention and group participation. Clearly, when it comes to preparing and compiling a Corporate Governance Framework®, which is a strategically critical document and process for any type of organisation, careful attention and an understanding of the business and its risk appetite is required. Getting this framework and its components wrong can have devastating results upon the company, not least the company’s ability to attract astute investors, directors, employees and customers. This is no ordinary workshop...
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop will have direct bearing upon the following people within listed and private companies of all sizes, including state-owned entities:
• CEOs / MDs
• Company secretaries
• Financial directors
• Chief information officers
• Human Resources
• Senior business executives whose jobs include governance, risk and compliance (GRC) portfolios
• Directors and senior management from legal and compliance
• Business continuity managers
• Internal auditors
• Strategic planners
1. Dates of workshops (Johannesburg)
05 May 2014
13 May 2014
14 May 2014
22 May 2014
09 June 2014
Package fee of R 8,500.00 (including 14% VAT) per delegate
This fee includes:
• the first year license and CIPC registration of the company’s use of a Corporate Governance Framework®
• certificate of attendance
• 1 x copy of CGF’s Fast Tracking Company Officers Manual
• teas & coffees, lunch
• 20% discount - CGF client members
• 20% discount - Rifle-Shot Performance Holdings clients and suppliers
• 20% discount - DQS South Africa clients and suppliers
• 15% discount - The Institute of Internal Auditors South Africa (IIASA) members
• 10% discount - The Institute of Risk Management South Africa (IRMSA) members
The Institute of Risk Management, 1st Floor, Block A, Grayston Ridge Office Park, 144 Katherine Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
||Corporate Governance Framework®