||Electronic and Mobile Government, Institution and HR Management, Internet Governance
||The South African Institute of International Affairs  (SAIIA) is an independent, non-governmental organisation which aims to promote an informed understanding of international issues, including amongst others issues pertaining to governance. SAIIA provides research, analytical information and fora relevant to decision makers, academics, and policy makers through the -
- SAIIAs  Occasional Papers  presenting topical, incisive analysis, offering a variety of perspectives on key policy issues in Africa and beyond. Core public policy research themes covered by SAIIA include good governance and democracy economic policy-making international security and peace and new global challenges such as food security, global governance reform and the environment. click to view  http://www.saiia.org.za/index.php?option=com_content& view=article& id=788:saiia-occasional-papers-series& catid=21:e-publications& Itemid=142
- eAfrica - the Electronic Journal of Governance and Innovation is a SAIIA Nepad Project focusing on  finding alternatives in Africa.
- Global Best Practice Reports  series  examines a number of case studies in various sectors and focusing on its applicability in the African developmental context.
- South African Journal of International Affairs
- South African Yearbook of International Affairs
- SADC Barometer
- SAIIA Country Reports focusing on various African and other countries