Trade and Investment Summit 2018
||Apr 17, 2018
||Apr 20, 2018
||Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg
||Africa: The New Frontier for Economic Development
GBR (Global Business Roundtable) are hosting their 8th Annual World Congress and Exhibition 2018.
Our theme: “ÄFRICA THE NEW ECONOMIC FRONTIER”
Global Business Roundtable have presence in 73 countries including Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, Central African Republic, Benin, USA, Spain, Tanzania, Thailand and many more.
The following industries are targeted by the Trade and Investment Summit: Trade and Investment, Tourism, Financing, Asset Management, ICT, Infrastructure, Energy, Mining, Climate Change, SME development, Transportation, Health, Education, Agriculture, etc. Find attached documentation.
We have various opportunities at this colossal event, namely
• Congress Roundtables where you can discuss your products and services,
• Exhibition to expose your country and/or showcase your brand,
• Business Match Making to discuss projects,
• Workshops for SME’s,
• Huge business platform with a media plan covering TV, Radio, Print and Social media across the Globe.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
• Align your brand with Southern Africa’s largest professional Trade and Investment Congress and Exhibition
• GBR’s 8th Annual Congress with extension of Exhibition in 2018
• Expose your brand/projects to over 1000 delegates, speakers
• Engage with +-200 Exhibitors
• High Level Speakers and audience
• Network with Governments, Embassy’s, Corporates and Small Business Entrepeneurs.
• Get brand exposure on all conference and exhibition material
• Make your brand synonymous with trade and investment growth across Southern Africa and the Globe.
• Network with business leaders and stakeholders from various countries and industries
• Share a huge marketing plan with the Global Business Roundtable.
• Support upliftment of Small Business Development across the Globe.
THE BENEFITS OF BEING AN EXHIBITOR
• Align your countries trade and investment with Southern Africa’s largest independent professional trade and investment Congress and Exhibition
• Expose your projects/brand to over 1000 delegates
• Make your projects/brand synonymous with trade and investment growth across Southern Africa and the Globe.
• Network with business leaders and stakeholders from various industries
• Exhibit your latest trade and investment services, strategies and products
||The Global Business Roundtable