Healthcare Innovation Summit
||Aug 23, 2017
||Aug 24, 2017
||Radisson Blu Gautrain, Johannesburg
||Transforming Healthcare with Technology
The format of the event is interactive with roundtable discussions and case studies from leading healthcare CIOs, as well as healthcare entrepreneurs and government functionaries, all sharing their experiences on what works and what does not.
Why this Summit
Access to facilities and medication, lack of skills and chronic disease care continue to place demands on existing healthcare resources in Africa, while economic turbulence propels governments to scrutinize healthcare budgets more closely.
Equally importantly, a growing expectation on safety, access and enhanced patient experience from the consumer space urges healthcare services to be further integrated and ubiquitous.
The African Innovator Healthcare Summit is a regional conference that examines the value of technology in improving healthcare provision and efficiencies it brings to healthcare systems.
Technology is changing the entire healthcare industry. Invest in making sure that you gain the knowledge to stay ahead and thrive over the coming years.
Healthcare Innovation Summit 2017 is the place where influencers from the healthcare industry and technology leaders come to build relationships. Do you want to be among them?
7 Reasons to register today
1. Learn about the latest innovative solutions in the healthcare sector.
2. Hear from top health-tech entrepreneurs.
3. Explore developments in the use of technology in the healthcare sector.
4. Meet and interact with senior stakeholders and key decision makers in the Healthcare and Technology industries.
5. Enjoy an unparalleled networking platform for healthcare CxO decision makers, policy makers and leading technology service providers just to mention a few.
6. Last year’s attendees gave the summit an average rating of 9 out of 10.
7. Meet executives from Medscheme Holdings, KPMG, Department of Health, Western Cape Government, Health Solutions Africa, BankMed, Sizwe Medical Fund, ASPEN, Healthbridge, Steve Biko Academic Hospital, SANBS, Netcare, Delloite, Health24, Metropolitan Health Group, Public Health Association of South Africa among others.
||Africa Innovator Magazine